Friday, August 17, 2007

McD Fans!!!!

Hey, All McD Fans!

My name is Kris Horne and I am the President of Michael McDowell's official Fan Club!! I am so excited to chat with and meet all of his fans! I am also Michael's mother-in-law so I've got all the scoop on his personal life. I will be sharing pictures of his family along with any activities he's doing. Michael is always up to something so we'll have lots to share and chat with you all about! Also, you can share your stories about the Arca/Remax races you attend and your meetings with Michael.

Sign in now and automatically get your free newsletter sent to you! Don't forget your McD Merchandise is now for sale at http://www.mmcdowell.com/store.html

This is an official Michael McDowell Fan Club Website. You will hear from Michael frequently and also be able to talk to other fans. You will be informed of where Michael will be and when he will be in your town.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and sharing comments on the Arca/Remax No. 2 ZLine, Eddie Sharp, Make a Wish car that Michael McDowell is racing this season.

"Michael McDowell Fans.......Start your computers!!!!!"

9 comments:

Kris Horne said...

Michael is on his way to Springfield for a dirt track race this weekend Sunday, August 19th. Hope some of you can make it out there to cheer him on!! Good Luck Michael, we're all cheering for you.

Kris Horne said...

Michael is on his way to Springfield for a dirt track race this weekend Sunday, August 19th. Hope some of you can make it out there to cheer him on!! Good Luck Michael, we're all cheering for you.

August 17, 2007 6:12 PM

Anonymous said...

Good Job Michael,see you in chicago.
Mred2007

Josh Mann said...

Kris, I just started my computer. Now what? Hot there in AZ. McChicken is going to take the next 4 races for sure. He's got what it takes.

Josh Mann said...

I've got to get a couple of the McDeez shirts. They are hot!

Anonymous said...

Hey mama Kris!! What a FUN job for you to do for such a great guy!! I can't wait to see all of your fun updates and if you have any questions about blogging, don't be hesitate to ask. I'm always glad to help my brother-in-law with his successes :)

Kris Horne said...

Hey Josh!
Good to hear from you. Can't wait to watch the Chicagoland race. Wish I was there!!! Talk soon.

Kris Horne said...

Hey Kim!
Keepin up the ol' brother-in-law? He's awesome! Say hi to Billy!

Wendy and Aaron said...

Hello-Is this still an active fan club site? We are big fans of Michael, he is such a wonderful person and good driver.