Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2008 Plans Coming Soon!

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the support this season and joining our newly created blog. It has been an awesome year and I can't wait to tell everyone what we have going on for 2008. I will be able to make an announcement hopefully by the end of October at the latest. We will definitely be entering into NASCAR in what Series it remains to be seen. But my gut feeling is you will get to see the McD in HD 'High Def TV' it is going to be awesome. I will make sure everyone knows as soon as I do.


Keep Bloggin


Michael McDowell

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear the plans for 2008! Keep up the good work, and go out and win this 2007 ARCA Championship! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Very Proud! Thats for sure! Keep up the amazing job!

Anonymous said...

MRED2007

Good job will be in phoenix fri
have good time with my brother.

Unknown said...

Arizona Republic features story on "Nascar wooing Glendale native.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/glendale/articles/0921gl-mcdowell09210.html

This is getting very interesting.

Grammcd said...

Good luck on the last two races. I know you can do it. I'm so proud of you!!!!!

Joanne McDowell said...

Can't wait to see where 2008 takes you. You have always done fabulous in everything you have tried and I am sure you will be at the top of NASCAR in no time at all.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you on the NASCAR circuit! Woohoo!