Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Big Plans! Martinsville Watch Out


After a awesome Toledo weekend I now get to start getting prepared for 2008. I will do so by driving for Michael Waltrip Racing for the remainder of the 2007 season in both the Craftsman Trucks Series and the Busch Series. My first race is this weekend at Martinsville in the Napa Auto Parts #17 Darrell Waltrip Motorsports Craftsman Truck. I will also run the truck at Texas. Then I will be making my Busch debut in Phoenix at PIR. I will be able to make a formal announcement on our 08 plans but not just yet. However I did get an opportunity to drive a MWR Car of Tomorrow yesterday it went great.

More News to Come

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job CHAMP! So proud of your accomplishments that I can't put it into words!

Got to wake up to hear you this morning on the Morning drive on Sirus Radio! You did an awesome job as always.

Looking forward to seeing you in the truck race this weekend,and the Phoenix fans are going nuts with hearing your Busch debut will be @ PIR.

Be safe! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Michael you rock did say to
your dad you would run nasccar
one day . God bless you all.


MED2007
PS. Your mom is so proud
she rocks too. can't put
in to words!

Anonymous said...

WHOOO,
Hey whats up michael, glad to hear you'll be in PHX, i got my truck ticket's, now i'll have to get busch tickets. Watched all your races, lookin good out there. So jealous you get to race with the legends of open wheels. Anyways i'm happy for you, don't think i'll see you in the pits in nascar but good luck out there, you'll be a champ in no time.