Friday, October 12, 2007

Toledo


Just wanted to throw a quick note up before Toledo. I am really excited about this weekend. Our Short Track program has been awesome this season but with some bad luck we have not taken a win home yet. We are bringing my favorite car #407 this car has sat on the pole 5 times and has led over 300 laps. I would love to end this year with a bang. I can't Thank my team enough Eddie, Patrick, Rocky, Chuck, Wes, Ryan, Rocket, Todd and all the people that stay back at the shop, Terri, Joe, Tinman. This has been the best year of racing for me so far in my career and I can't thank these people enough for their tremendous effort.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its always exciting to get up in the morning and jump on your blog to see whats going on. the pictures are a great addition...

better yet...got up this morning...and found this in the sports section of the newspaper!

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/speed/articles/1011racingnb1012.html

Anonymous said...

Mred2007

Michael good luck today looking
forward to the next step in
your awsome racing career.
Go get the pole and, win at
Toledo! From all in Cal.

Joanne McDowell said...

Saw the article about you in the newspaper this morning. I'm sure there will be many more acticles very soon! Good luck in your last ARCA race Sunday. Have fun and win!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great job on NINTH pole of the season Champ... Lets do it like you did in Chicago and go out with a B A N G ... Good luck tomorrow...

Grammcd said...

9th pole, how great!!!!! Good Luck tomorrow and get win number 4`
Lookimg forward to watching you WIN!! Love you.