Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tough Break



We had a really great run going at Homestead before we broke the transmission. We weren't the fastest out there but we stayed out of trouble and stayed on the lead lap. With some great strategy we were setup for a top 10 finish. All in all I had an awesome experience running in the Busch Series and it was great to cap off our awesome ARCA season with solid runs in the Busch car. I am really excited about my future with Michael Waltrip Racing and all the great things they have in store for me in 2008. Next up is some off season testing and the Holidays. Have a great Thanksgiving and thanks for all the support this season. I will try to update as often as possible.


Michael McDowell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Great run this season in both ARCA and NASCAR. I know that you'll do fantastic next season, youre a real talent!
Also, thanks for accepting my WristStrong bracelt saturday when I ran into you in the Busch garage after qualifying. I had forgotten to mention its not only funny, its for a good cause since it benefits the Yellow Ribbon fund for wounded soldiers.
Have an awesome off season!

Anonymous said...

MICHAEL,
HEY JUST STARTED WATCHING YOU.MY SON GETS A KICK OUT OF HEARING OUR LAST NAME ON THE TV WHEN YOUR RACING. WE ARE BIG TIME RACE FANS AND YOU CAN EXPECT MOUR FAMILYS SUPPORT. WE WILL BE IN DAYTONA FOR THE END OF RACE WEEK IF YOU HAVE ANY EVENTS PLANNED PLEASE LET EVERY ONE KNOW SO WE CAN ATTEND..
JAKE MCDOWELL -- JMCDOWELL@ROSE.NET