Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Family and Food


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Jami and I had a great time with our Grandparents that came in from Cottonwood, AZ. We ate a lot of food and had a great time. We got our house all decked out in Christmas decorations and even made a gingerbread replica of our house. Took a short trip to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC and froze our butts off. We also hit up the drive thru Zoo in Mooresville which is always a good time. It is always great to have family around and it is always fun to show family the MWR Shop. It really gives them insight on how much goes into racing and how lucky I am to be a part of this great sport. We are off to Phoenix now for my cousin Jason's wedding and to see the rest of my family that we missed at Thanksgiving.

Keep Bloggin

Michael McDowell

3 comments:

Grammcd said...

Hi Michael,
Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. Wish we all could have been together. Hope to get to see you for more than 5 minutes when you get home this time.
Love you!

romster said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a very Merry Christmas.

:)

Barbara said...

Hi Michael & Jamie, I just wanted to tell you how proud Rocky & I are of you.Thank you for a great ARCA season.See you at the banquet.Love,Barbara & Rocky