Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting Close!



Well the time is coming, in two weeks I will make my Sprint Cup Debut in the #00 MWR Toyota Camry at Martinsville. I have been testing a bunch over the last few weeks. This week I spent two days at Caraway, a Short track in North Carolina. I love short tracks; you can really drive the car hard. Next week we will do some more testing. I am very anxious to get going with my season. I have spent the last 6 weeks with the team and trying to learn as much as I can without being in the driver’s seat. It is rainy here at Bristol which is good for us; we need to get all these MWR cars in the top 35. Well keep your fingers crossed; we need a great race this weekend. The website will see a lot more updates once I get running. Thanks for all the support.


Michael McDowell

6 comments:

dwayne said...

good luck in two weeks cant wait too watch you on tv wish i could be there see you in phoenix. enjoy yourself and have fun you got the talent to do good. didnt think it would ever get here

romster said...

One more week! They talked about you last week on This Week in NASCAR which was cool. And hey, you're going into this in the top 35 which is great. Good luck in Martinsville! Can't wait to see the race.

:)

Anonymous said...

Michael we met you during last years ARCA races in Toledo. You are now on my fantasy team and I know you will do GREAT things! Good luck this weekend we will be watching you!

Anonymous said...

I met you in Phoenix at a Rolex race when I tagged along with Victor. I have been following you ever since. You have worked hard to get to Martinsville - take a second in the busy days ahead and just enjoy. Good Luck!!!

Kellyanne said...

Good luck on Sunday at Martinsville, Michael!

= D

Anonymous said...

I am hoping you win many races, in time. In the mean time, though, I think you ought to stay out of the leader's way, instead of trying to make your mark...screwing things up. Burton's comments had an erie ring of truth to them..