Thursday, February 21, 2008

California Love



Hello everyone. Well Daytona was not the result we where looking for, but we ran all the laps. It was a good learning experience; I knocked the dust off a little bit and got some more superspeedway time. We really didn't have a bad car just some misfortune. I kept blowing the pitstops by coming in too fast and over shooting the box, which cost us a lot of time. I also didn't have radio communication so that made working on the car during pitstops hard. Anyways I am here in California just got back from an appearance at Toyota HQ in Torrance. It was a lot of fun, we got to meet a lot of the employees and there families. For the rest of the week I will be hanging out with my team, doing a little media, and watching my ARCA buddies in the Truck race and pulling for our #00 in the cup race. Keep cheering on the MWR drivers we need everyone to keep making races. Points, points, points,

Thanks


Michael McDowell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy!!! Yeah maybe the finish wasnt the best at Daytona but running all the laps is more important. Only 4 more races till your big start! Nervous at all? I cant wait, all your fans in NH will be cheering you on!!!