Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Phoenix Fun



Jami and I had a great time in Phoenix. Got to spend time with all of our family and enjoyed being there for my cousin's wedding. We stayed with Steve and Kris Jami's Step Dad and Mom's house this time. They really took care of us it was like staying in a hotel. Steve and I went out to the shooting range and I shot some high power rifles for the first time. We shot a AK-47, AR-15, HK, and a Glock 40 handgun. That was a lot of fun and I was a decent shot. The weather was a little shaky with rain most of Friday and Saturday but when it wasn't raining it was awesome. We hung out with our friend Brian and he taught us how to play Guitar Hero. I never thought I would get into it but I did after about ten minutes, I was in the Rock star mode. I took a trip out to Bondurant which is always great to catch up with everyone. Steve and I went out for some HOTLAPS in a new Vette. Those Vettes are amazing. We also got to hangout with my childhood friend TJ and his fiance Abby. She is really not his fiance but he better hurry up with that. We went to the Japanese Steakhouse which is always a good time. My cousin's wedding is why we came home and it was a great time. Other than the rain everything went awesome. Valerie is his new wife and is a perfect addition to our family, they are really great together. We love our family but we love being home in NC. It will be nice to just hang out for a little bit.

Thanks

Michael

No comments: