Friday, December 14, 2007

Cup Car Testing


I got to spend some much needed time back in the race car this week. The MWR team headed up to Caraway Speedway in NC for some testing. I have never been to Caraway before but it is a really nice short track. The track is just under a .5 mile with some decent banking. The test consisted of brake and front end geometry tests. We made a ton of laps over 750 laps in a 2 day period it was awesome. I love running on short tracks it is great because you are always up on the wheel. I got to work with my new crew and they are a great group. I am really excited about next season, I just wish it was here now. I thought I would just put up a quick blurb about testing so everyone would know I am not sitting at home watching the calendar. This is pretty much it for us testing wise until Jan 1. Have a great week and make sure you check in next week for some Christmas Cheer on mmcdowell.com




Thanks

Michael McDowell

1 comment:

sctomahawks08 said...

Hey Michael!! The 00 car looks great out their, can wait to see you in that car in 2008. Hope you have a great Holiday!!!