Monday, December 10, 2007

What A Great Year



Wow! What an awesome season. My first year in Stock Cars was just unbelievable. I really can't thank all my guys on the #2 Eddie Sharp Racing team for giving me their absolute best effort. Pat, Rocky, Ryan, Rocket, Wes, and Chuck slaved over that race car all year. It was such a fun time for all of us.

There are so many people that are apart of this program that it is really hard to mention everyone but I will try, Mike Hull from Chip Ganassi racing put me in touch with Lorin Rainer. He is the man responsible for introducing me to Eddie in 2006 and he made sure Eddie and I had all the equipment we needed to win races. Eddie Sharp of course gave me everything he had and when he didn't have it he bought it no questions asked. Not only is Eddie my partner, mentor and friend but he is family now. That holds true with Patrick as well, he and I hit it off right from the beginning. Okay that is a lie he told me to stop pestering him and leave him a lone so he could think but he got over that. In all seriousness Pat and I are like brothers. We think a like, we act a like and we share the same passion for winning. This is what it takes a driver and a Crew Chief that have nothing blocking there vision of winning. We did a lot of crazy things this year together things I won't list but I had the time of my life.

Without all our Great sponsors, Z-Line Design, Mission Residential, Hill Crest Capital Management, Lotame, Beck Dodge, and the Make A Wish Foundation we couldn't have done this. Everyone knows it takes a lot of money to race and to race for a Championship is a huge finical commitment.

Rob Finlay is a man some of you know and some of you don't know. He is solely responsible for my career not only in ARCA but The Rolex Sports Car Series, Grand Am Cup and Champ Car. He believed in me and took a chance in me that nobody would have. Not only did he groom me into a professional race car driver, he also gave me a huge amount of knowledge about life and business. I am forever indebted to him.

To all my friends and Family thank you for all your support. I feel very blessed to have all these great people in my life and I know that God has big plans for me in the future.

Thanks


Michael McDowell

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job! You have a very bright future! I am very proud of you!

romster said...

Very nice tribute to everyone who has helped you. And a very nice picture as well!

"...he and I hit it off right from the beginning. Okay that is a lie he told me to stop pestering him and leave him a lone so he could think but he got over that."

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Dood,
Great to see U finally got that push U needed!
ARCA really opened their eyes to see what I had always knew U had while watching U running the DP's...
I don't know if U believed me when I told U that they were going to pick U up (Nascar Series)
Dood U Rock

Keith (KJ) Johnson
Coral Springs ,fl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uqemebabu.ibnsites.com/tekywid.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ekydiruhaz.jamminweb.com/xyjupon.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]